Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Bad Kitty" by Nick Bruel


I thought this book was really funny and cute. I caught myself smiling and giggling through parts of it. It almost felt as if a child was telling you the story of all the things that the kitty was doing wrong around the house. The illustrations followed the story line great and before turning each page and I took a little extra time examining each one.

Also, the book is very educational for pre-school to first grade students. It would be great to help kids understand the alphabet and get them started on reading text on their own. The writing is big and bold, it would be easy for a child to either begin reading or help you read with them. I am going to use this children’s book in the future, it is too much fun not use!

No comments:

Post a Comment