Tuesday, November 3, 2009

“No Laughing, No Smiling, No Giggling” by James Stevenson

I have wanted to read James Stevenson for a while, so I thought I would grab a book off the shelf. After looking at the names, I was ready for a good smile and I knew that is what this book would give me.

This was a really fun book. After the first few pages I thought I was going to go annoyed, but by the end it was really fun. The Alligator is a negative friend, who does not want anyone to smile or giggle and if they do you have to go back to the beginning of the book. I think this would be fun to read with a child, because it would be a trick for them to be serious. The more serious you try to get them to be, the easier it would be to giggle!

I was really impressed with how interactive and fun the book was. I think I am going to use this book for my child study buddy in the near future. Funny, funny, funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment