Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"In November" by Cynthia Rylant

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I enjoy watching the leaves changing, feeling the crisp air on my face and going home to spread thanks with my family. This book is all of those things, and many more, wrapped up into one. I really enjoyed reading this book and the pictures are absolutely brilliant. The book tells a story, but it is not too wordy and is pretty straightforward, because the pictures do most of the talking.

I think this would be a fun book to read as a family while your children are still young. Also, it would be fun to read in a classroom as a group right before Thanksgiving break or when the leaves are beginning to change.

I love the way Cynthia Rylant just makes you feel at home, no matter where you are when reading her literature. Great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment